Online Registration Open Until Camp Fills - Reserve Your Family's Space Today!
- General Registration opens on October 15th, 2019.
- Register your family online using the button below.
- Recruit and encourage other families to sign up (from your church, work, neighborhood, relatives, friends)
- Send the CBS office an email, for a request of promotional materials or with any questions about registration process.
New to Active.com or just need some help with the system?
CBS Family Camp Rates
Per person rates include all meals, lodging, and chartered, round-trip transportation between the mainland and Campus by the Sea.
Per Person Pricing
- Adults (age 13+ at the time of camp): $354
- Children (age 4–12 at the time of camp): $269
- Infants (under age 4 at the time of camp): $100
All participants of a session will come to camp together on a pre-arranged, chartered ferry, scheduled for Sunday afternoon (usually from the San Pedro port, around 3:00pm). Confirmed time and location will be announced a month before camp by email. Departure from camp is approximately 1:00pm, arriving in San Pedro by 2:30pm. Any alternate transportation plans will not be compensated. Parking fees (about $20/night) at ferry terminal are not included in camper fees.
Two Sessions to Choose From
CBS Family Camp - Session 1 - July 1-4, 2020 (Session suspended in 2020 due to COVID-19)
CBS Family Camp - Session 2 - September 4-7, 2020 (Session suspended in 2020 due to COVID-19)
Registration closes when space runs out, so act quickly!
After reading the following information, simply click the link below to proceed to our registration page hosted by Active:
- Enter your email address to setup an account with Active.com.
- Each family unit should create their own account with Active.com. If you are hoping to pay the deposit for a guest or your extended family it works best for them to register themselves and your financial gift to be given to them outside of the registration system.
- Add the appropriate number of individuals for your family in each age group to your cart, you will then be prompted to enter basic information to identify each participant.
- If you are bringing guests that are under 18 years old they must be registered separately by their parent/guardian. Simply have them list your family name in housing information section.
- Complete registration information for each participant.
- Clicking Auto-Fill at the top of the page can help expedite the process once the primary participant information has been completed. There will still be questions that require a response and auto-filled answers can be edited.
- Read and agree to the waivers.
- Pay the a non-refundable deposit of $70 per person by credit or debit card and the remainder of the balance will be paid with cash, check or money order when you arrive at camp.
New to Active.com or just need some help with system?
To get updates automatically sent to your email, sign up for our quarterly newsletter.